This is the 1859 historic building, The Lodge, that became the central point of the 1 mile square formation of the City of Apopka.
The first dedicated school house built in Apopka was located by the center marker of Section 10 on Fayette Street. It was built beside the Apopka Baptist Church.
5 S Central Ave
Built in 1886, this house is on the National Register of Historic Places. It was added in 1990.